Fractal

Fractal

Monday, September 12, 2011

Considering every thing is really spirit. It makes sense to me that this blog can be just about anything. I am a communicator this is true. My communications come easier to me when I talk about what I feel is important in mentioning. Any thing goes under the "life" umbrella. All that is life breathes ...and all that breathes ...lives. The consciousness of dirt. All consciousness co-creating this perfect world. Yes, it is perfect. Those who beg to differ (funny saying isn't it) can do just that. I see it as perfect even amongst our wierdness, tendencies, inconsideration's, lack, we can also find similarities, truths, oneness and fullness. All in which that are encompassed, created and go back to original source: Love.

1 comment:

  1. I love your spirit. Thank you for sharing with mine. <3

    ReplyDelete